TRYGON DMF/DMFR 100

Take a deep breath and post all your questions and announcements in here !

TRYGON DMF/DMFR 100

Postby robiz72 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 am

Is there somebody who can answer me some questions and give some more information’s about the 100 cm and 110 cm DMF and DMFR guns from TRYGONS?

1. The complete body length and the length of the stretch of the bands
2. Recommended shaft thickness for the 100cm and 110 with 2x 16mm and 2 x 17,5 mm bands
3. Open or enclosed track ? advantages of both?
4. Is the a big difference between DMF and the DMFR because of behavior in water and recoil?

Before somebody advice to ask TRYGONS , I already tried it ! Because I'm in Croatia I was contacted by the local dealer who has never used this guns I'm asking for and he has no one to take a look or try it in his shop at the moment!

Thank you in advanced
robiz72

Re: TRYGON DMF/DMFR 100

Postby Apneas » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Hello, I own both dmfr100 and dmfr110 and I can assure u they're both fantastic!!
But as long as I'm concerned, you'd better ask Spyros Tzerefos who's working for Trygons
in Greece and knows everything there is to know about the guns.I' m sure he'll help u a lot to make a desicion..hulk1824@hotmail.com
Regards [smilie=giggle.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]
Apneas

Re: TRYGON DMF/DMFR 100

Postby killer shark » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 pm

robiz72 wrote:Is there somebody who can answer me some questions and give some more information’s about the 100 cm and 110 cm DMF and DMFR guns from TRYGONS?

1. The complete body length and the length of the stretch of the bands
2. Recommended shaft thickness for the 100cm and 110 with 2x 16mm and 2 x 17,5 mm bands
3. Open or enclosed track ? advantages of both?
4. Is the a big difference between DMF and the DMFR because of behavior in water and recoil?

Before somebody advice to ask TRYGONS , I already tried it ! Because I'm in Croatia I was contacted by the local dealer who has never used this guns I'm asking for and he has no one to take a look or try it in his shop at the moment!

Thank you in advanced

For further information you can address to the exclusive representatives of trygons in Greece (must dive company).Contact with the director of the company mentioned above,George Papadopoulos.
info@must-dive.gr
killer shark

Return to SPEARO section